Thursday, June 19, 2008

laughter!

laughter.

ever feel like you need a fix of laughter??
or would that be a fit of laughter??

for me, it's a great gauge on how i'm doin' in life.
i love to laugh and play.

the last two years have been filled with so much
heaviness that the laughter comes in little spurts.
each time i hear it, i love it and miss it....but it takes
energy, healing, that kinda stuff...
and sometimes it's just not there.

it's coming back into my life.
i've been seein' it more and more.
monday i sat on my couch laughing with a new friend
and it felt SO good.
we just set up another date for laughing next week.
when i found myself squealing about it this morning,
i realized i'm coming back to myself.

i have missed laughing.
i have missed squealing.
i have missed being excited about things.

yo's got ozzy blarin' off his computer this morning
(of course) and he's singing out 'mama, i'm comin' home'
over and over and i'm just grinnin'.

that's EXACTLY what i feel like.
me and ozzy.
we must be soul mates.

cause, mama, i'm comin home!!!!!!!

No comments: