Friday, July 11, 2008

woe........

okay.
so i turn to refocus (see blog below)
and the kids have on some song i've heard a million times
before but have never really heard the lyrics.

i like the anguish the guy sings one of the refrains in.
always have. told the kids i like that part. their eyes
always go big with surprise. they tell me it's about someone
in a coma.

so, okay. i'm refocusing. and on comes that anguished voice.
i stop.
okay. i need to read the lyrics.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnn...........that's exactly what
the song's about. the other side of the coma......if you were
the guy layin' there.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

want to refocus outta the sad into the gratitude?!
just listen to a song like this.

my gosh,
sad just doesn't hold up for me right now when i hear this.

gratitude comes floodin' in.....

and once again my goofy kids have helped me see.......

ya gotta love male teen energy~!

No comments: