Wednesday, August 27, 2008

intense love.....

my buddies the jehovah's witnesses just stopped by.

nope.
i'm not a jehovah's witness.
nope. not even christian.

just try to listen for some thoughts that help
as i wander thru life.

as i flipped thru the article on choices,
i smiled.
what place does god occupy in your life?

okay. rephrase it.

what place does your spirituality occupy
in your life?

and then i think about that....

my words are things like 'trust the universe'
'being in the flow'....
the more kooky words.
those work for me.

so i just change the words.

what place is the trust in my life?
how much am i in the flow?

i flipped another page that had a bible quote...
and look at what it says..
'above all things, have intense love for each other.'

ohhhh i do like that one.

intense love.

now that's really got me thinking.

what IS intense love???
is that the open heart i'm looking for???

i'm pretty sure it can't be intense if it comes
from a closed heart....

intense love.

gonna carry that one around with me today....

thanking my buddies today....

No comments: