Friday, March 19, 2010

melissa's blog

the tears are pouring down my face.
my gosh, life is full.

i just know her thru blogs and emails,
but i love her. more than she knows.

we've been talkin' a little bit lately
about offering who you are to the world.

and today i went to her blog and i
just cried.

she did something so brave today. so
brave, so true, so honest, so raw....

she offered all of herself.

in writing about beauty in her blog,
she put out there that she's a cutter.
and she wrote a little bit about that.
even tho her family didn't know and will
know now.

please, go over, read her blog, comment
and let her know it mattered.

i gotta say....i just never could wrap my
head around cutting. and her post really made
me understand it for the first time. ever.
and that right there helped so much.

melissa, i am so proud of you.
keep goin' girl..keep goin'.....

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

Hey Ter,
I just went to Melissa's blog. Thanks for sharing her story.