Sunday, July 25, 2010

suz

i've been over to suz's (suz's?? suz'??) blog before.
but ya know, i gotta get this tech thing down. i can
hit the follow button just fine....but it's the thing
where you get the blog posts comin' in your mail box...
that's the thing i need! then i can really follow!
and sometimes i go blank on how to do that. i think
i got blank last time i was there as i'm blank again
this morning. BUT when zakk wakes up, i'll have him
teach me for the millionth time. :) cause i want to
keep an eye on her.
i read this post and just went 'OHMYGOSH.'

and she's beautiful. she's absolutely beautiful. and i
see she's also learning to live in her own skin.
wow.
amazing huh?
to be a woman.

anyway....you need to check her out if you haven't already.
cause she's awesome. awesome and beautiful.

she graciously passed on 'a blog with substance' award to
me. kinda cool. thank you, suz. that mattered as that's what
i want it to be. so, thank you.

here's the rules:
-thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
-sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience
using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
-then, pass it on to other blogs which you feel have real
substance.


okay......five words......

real, honest, love, journey, trust

i want it to have and be all those words.
the whole point of this thing is to record my journey with
as much honesty as i can. in that sense, i want to offer
real to the world. and those thoughts that i share.....
i want them to bring me to find love and trust.....
because that's the gold.

if i can offer a journey to find that stuff....maybe it
can help someone else find their own stuff.

and that's the deal for me here.

now....to pass the award on.
oh my gosh!
every single blog i follow is a blog of substance.
that's why i follow them!!! and coming into my mail box now
i have a list of 22 blogs! 23 when zakk gets up as suz will
be included in that! so what do i do?

i picked just one. i happen to know that we're all linked
up here and that award will make it to all the people i would
give it to! so i'll start it rollin' with pam.

i've mentioned pam here before. have pointed you her way.
for me, pam IS substance. she's taken life and not just lived
it....she's gotten wise from it. she's a bit of a mentor to
me, a big sister, a confidante, someone i've come to value
so much. she shares the love of the mornings with me.
she shares the gettin' out there early and touching the universe.
i love that about her. she's funny and wise. a great combination.
actually, i think wise has to be funny too. seems to go with the
territory. pam just plain ol' IS substance.

it's pam's blog i offer the award to.

thanks, suz, for passing it my way........

4 comments:

Pamela Jones said...

Awwww, Ter....shucks. Thank you so much for honoring my attempts in this way. Many hearts, and tons of stars to you, little sister.

Love and Light!

Merry ME said...

Good pick!
As were you.
I'm on my way over to Suz's blog!

Merry ME said...

Good pick!
As were you.
I'm on my way over to Suz's blog!

Susan said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Terri...
*grinning*