Tuesday, May 27, 2008

change your life week!

okay.
that did it.
it pushed me over the edge.
when my bestest bud told me something that i was totally
blind to, i figured it was time for me to wake up and start
seeing things better.

enough already. (oh! there's that phrase again!!)

i decided that i was going to try to tune in more all around.

i started today.
actually fasted.
i haven't fasted in a gazillion years.

felt good.
it reminded me all day that i was tryin' to make a change.

i declared it 'change your life day!'

and i watched.......and i listened.......

and i remembered something.......

there's this incredible dance between making your life what
you want....and knowing it's not yours to control.

it's a delicate dance and one that requires incredible
balance......and one i'd forgotten about for a long time here....
think i fell off my shoes or something...

and i remembered something else....

the happiest i've ever been was when i knew i was just in
for the ride and that all i needed to do was stay open and
watch.

and as those memories were comin' back to me....a few things
happened that cemented all of that in my head.

i'm all excited again.
like i've remembered gold.
how could i have forgotten?!

so.....i just officially declared it 'change your life WEEK!'
maybe that will turn into two weeks, a month.....a year......
a lifetime.......

just thanking my lucky stars tonite!

No comments: