Monday, May 12, 2008

green magic

it was pouring out.
perfect.
i walked fast.
lost in thought.
trying to figure more stuff out in my mind.

walking by the really flooded part of the neighborhood,
i looked up. there were streams everywhere. this incredible
lush green surrounded me, and it seemed like another world.
totally soaked, i kept walking and looking.

it was quieter than normal. i felt like i had the entire place
to myself. my own magical world.

all i really have is me, i thought.......
i don't 'have' anyone else.
it's me who needs to see this world of mine.
it's me who needs to enjoy it.
it's me who needs to live it.

no one else was in it.....yet everyone else was close by....
warm and dry in their own worlds....
and instead of that seeming lonely or sad....
or even just okay....
it felt so good to be walking in the green magic all by
myself knowing it was right there for me to see...
feel...touch... and get soaked in........

No comments: