Saturday, July 26, 2008

ego vs spirit

since opening my heart is one of my big goals,
the times i don't, or the times i shut down, or the
times i roll up the gates get my attention.

i saw something today....

when i close down, i want to.
i want to close.
i don't want to be open.

is that a no brainer???

i guess it must be.

thing that confuses me is i've closed down before and wanted
to open up badly, but couldn't....or it took awhile.

so maybe i confused myself and thought i wanted to open before.
but if i wanted to, wouldn't i just do it??
i don't know.
you would think.

i know this time i saw i just didn't want to.

ultimately, i know i do.
but not so ultimately i don't.

this is prolly a tug between spirit and ego or something.

ego wins out temporarily, and hopefully, spirit will win out
in the long run....

i started to fight ego....and then said 'eh, what the heck.'
figure a little sleep and spirit has a better chance.....

what an incredible journey.

No comments: