Thursday, August 14, 2008

me and the moon

my cycles were right in sync with the moon for gosh,
a long time....i don't even know how long, but i really
got a kick out of it! the full moon and me...we were
bonded. the guys in my life knew what a full moon meant
for me and even they would watch the moon get fuller and
think of me.

and then....i got outta sync.
and i was bummed. i figured it would take forever to get
back to it. and it just seemed so darn cool. oh well.
whatever. i would wait. years i figured. cause i had never
been in sync like this before. and it had lasted so long...
i figured it would be a long long time before it happened again.

well.....here we are.......full moon rollin' around and
my body decided to get back in the groove!! it's not "correct."
it makes me totally off cycle.......and yet..it looks to me
like me and the moon will be back on track.

i'm sittin' here thinking about that. how odd it is that i just
am totally off cycle and going to get right back with the moon.

i like my cycle.
i've discovered amazing things about myself thru it.
and when i get my period, i call it 'power time' as most of the
time this great profound mood comes over me. i see it as an incredibly
powerful time for women.

well, shoot......if this really lines up like it looks like it will,
this will be one POWERFUL power time.
cause somehow it makes me think anything is possible.
this "shouldn't' be happening.
ha!
but it is!
because anything can happen!

kinda funky cool, i think.

No comments: