Tuesday, August 5, 2008

scrunched faces...

i walked this morning...and felt like a misfit.
yeah.
there was that feelin' again.
the loner misfit.

then i looked up at the sky.
i looked real hard.
at one point, i could feel my face all scrunched up,
concentrating.
what was i looking for?

myself.
i wanted to SEE who i was.

i liked who i was.
i actually did.
ha.
go figure.
and i was okay with not quite fitting in.

i noticed how hard i was workin' on that as a car
drove by and i realized my face musta looked really strange.

grin.

it was a big deal for me.

that feelin'...the loner misfit one....has always spiraled me
into bad places.
not this time.

this time it brought me to the sky.
and it brought me to seein' me a little bit more.
and it brought me to bein' okay.

very cool indeed.
maybe we just need to scrunch the face, concentrate,
look to the sky.....and see.

No comments: