Thursday, September 18, 2008

the challenge card

so i brought my pack of cards with me last nite.
the ones my friend had given me....the ones you
pull out to get your message for the day kinda
thing....

joked with my friends sayin' i hadn't done them
in awhile cause the last one said some big lesson
was comin' my way and i'm tired of lessons. said
i got scared away.

so we picked cards. and yep. there it was.
the CHALLENGE CARD.

i put my head in my hands and laughed and groaned
all at once.

no thanks.
don't want no stinkin' challenge card.

i want something easy. light and easy.
give me light and fluffy please???

but then i read what it said about it.....

that it's my time to put my dreams out there,
to believe they can become reality.
to know what i want and get it.

hm.
ha.
ho.
woe.

okay.
i was kinda gettin' close to that feelin'.
okay, not really.

i was gettin' close in the thinking it's time to
refocus on where i'm goin'.
so i was headin' in that direction.....
so i'm gonna head a little harder a little faster.

who knows how long we've got, ya know?
time to grab what you want?
time to believe in what you want?
time to figure out what the heck it is that you
want?!

yeah.
guess maybe it is.

No comments: