Thursday, September 18, 2008

girl's nite out!

okay.
closed up shop.
ran around and did the house stuff.
headed to my room to grab some
clean clothes.

ohhhhhhh.
ohhhhhhhhhhh......

my sparkly shoes.
i bought these cheap tacky shoes
with sequins all over them.
pure silver color....
little girl shoes, ya know?

i love love love them!

there they were.
bam.
right in front of my face.
haven't worn them anywhere yet.

well.
ya know.
i really just HAVE to wear those!!!

then the fun started.
okay.
what goes with those shoes?!
and then of course, what earrings
are perfect for girl's nite out.

and i tell ya, little terri just kicked
on in and started playin.

i almost grabbed the fishnets and heels...
but my girlfriends would be like...huh???
we're just goin' up the road for dinner???

next time....fishnets and heels!
this time tacky little girl shoes and a
shirt that reminds me of hawaii (altho it
wouldn't remind anyone else of that)
cause my girlfriend just got home from hawaii...

i'm goin' out to drown in some estrogen.

i live a testosterone filled life.....
and while i love that.....a good shot of
estrogen is just what i need.

one girlfriend makes me belly laugh.
the other girlfriend makes me cry.
how perfect is this?!
a little bit of everything!

i've got that 'life is good' feelin'.

amazing what women can do for your spirits!

No comments: