Saturday, September 20, 2008

photos

josh needed a photo this morning of
his 'skinny days.'
grin.
yeah.
he's a gym guy now....in fact, he's a
gym success story now!
yeah!
pretty cool.
so he needed a skinny picture....before
and after, ya know?

i haven't put photos in albums for years.
so there's stacks of 'em.....
and as we sorted thru, this one caught
my eye, and that one made me stop and look....

man.
i yanked out a few that really struck me.
just want to sit with them.

there's people that have passed.
people's whose lives have changed and
are totally different. people who i don't
see much of anymore.
the kids who have changed so much.
moments that were just so fun....

time goes way too fast, ya know?

i have one that i'm gonna hang up.
it's me and my cousin.
and in this shot....my gosh.....we look
like sisters. what i kinda like about it
besides that is that we both look kinda
like we've been down a long road.

life's showin' on us.

i don't usually like photos because of that.
life shows on me way too much!!

but this time i like it. because we've
shared a lot of that together. we found
each other after we had grown up. and have
been there for each other thru some of life's
trials. and there's something about this photo
that shows life..the good and the not so good.

what a road, huh?
havin' people to share it with means everything....

No comments: