Tuesday, October 14, 2008

coral's gift.....

life can be pretty weird.

i really do know there's really only one me
inside this here body....but the talking
about different parts makes it so much easier.

that playful part of me.....
that's little terri....
oh man.

that part of me brings up so many things.
there's a lotta issues little terri and i
have to work thru....but there's also so
much fun and freedom.

apparently the kids like that part of me,
they encourage it.
and my guy will tell me he's missin' her if
i get kinda quiet....
and that's a big deal as he's just not into
talkin' about different parts of me.
but he does talk about little terri.

they all say they see her all the time...
and they know when she's hiding.

amazing guys i have in my life....

today i got to doubting that part of me...
that's cause i'm a queen of self doubt.
and that part can sometimes not fit in real
good....

so i doubted.
yeah.
i did.
i thought very seriously of hiding her
away again.

and then....i got a package in the mail.
it's present week! this is so cool.
someone i never met but have exchanged
emails with sent me a present.

she made it for me...

a clay statue of little terri swinging
on a swing attached to a tree limb!

yeah.
yeah.
it's so cool.

i held it in my hand and knew it was little
terri......and i couldn't believe it.

wow.

swingin' and just happy....

meanin' no harm whatsoever....

talk about perfect timing.
one could even say cosmic timing....

i'm tuckin' the doubt aside....
and i'm gonna embrace that part of me.

thanks, coral.....for lovin' me enough
to make this for me.....and for sendin' it
so i got it today.....

here's to our inner children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are indead more than welcome, my friend.

thanks for the share about what it meant to you... that is a great gift to me as well.

hug for you ((((terri)))) if ok

lovingly,
coral