Saturday, October 18, 2008

icky dreams turned great!

there was a time in my life i worked with my
dreams on a consistent basis.
and i loved it. just loved it.

i stopped at some point. i think it was when
things were bad for me.
and i so need to get back to it....

the really icky dreams, the ones i would have to
force myself to go back thru, those were the ones
with the most powerful messages.

an icky dream woke me this morning.
and it woke me with a heavy duty question.
i lay there in bed with this big ol heavy
question for a minute....and then..
threw it aside with the blankets and got up.

it didn't occur to me to work with it.
man, i'm dense sometimes.

a conversation with a friend this morning about
something else in my life brought it up!

and i saw!!

she's so wonderful, hopping into the dream
analysis with me, she just started tellin' me
what she saw....

ohhhhhhhhh yeah.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

and this!
and i hopped in.

and suddenly that icky dream is a treat!

it's showin' me something.....
and it's showin' me something i like......

i'm not goin' back to where i used to be.
and that's a good thing.
that's a great thing.

interestingly enough, on yesterday's walk,
i noticed for the first time ever that i really
could see clearly what i had come out of, and
i could feel clearly happy about being out of it.

i didn't feel all the mixture of bad feelings
that i usually did.

in the dream......the ending of the dream......
i started to leave a really bad situation
sayin' i'd be back for my things.
and then i changed my mind and turned around.
and said 'let me take what's mine now as i won't
be coming back.

ha!!!!
ha!!!!!!!!

'let me take what's mine now as i won't be coming back.'

wow.

and an icky dream turned into empowerment.

it's gonna be a good day.......

No comments: