Tuesday, October 28, 2008

stepping into the sacred...

i didn't even know it was raining out.
my shades were down, hadn't heard a thing.
came into the studio...shades down there too.
dark out.

listened to a message on my phone.
had missed my guy's call this morning.
he said he was stuck in traffic in the rain.

rain?!

i lit up!
ya mean i can skip my jump roping?!

wow.
i didn't know it would be such a treat to skip
it. but something in me sure lit up!

i poked my head outside.
gorgeous.

not rainin'.
wet out. but no rain. and not wet enough
not to jump.

sigh.
okay.
okay.

as i slipped from my warm pj's into my
jump rope/walkin' stuff i shivered.

THIS is the part that's hard.
leavin' the cozy....headin' out to the cold.

opened the door and went out to the dark.....

ahhhhhhh.
i forget that feeling every morning until i
step into it.

that incredible feeling of stepping into the
alive.

that feeling that there's sacred out there and
you're just headin' into it.....

how do i forget that every morning???

i'm kinda glad i do tho.
cause every time i step into it, i gasp.

No comments: