Wednesday, October 22, 2008

what a day.......

sometimes i gotta laugh at myself.....
i am such an over emotional nutcase.

i was just gettin' a cup of tea for myself
when there was a knock at the door.
my buddy's the j's witnesses came by.

there's this one who's a regular.
i just like her. she's a good soul.
have known her for years.

so she and another woman popped in to
give me my words of wisdom for the day.

she knows i'm busy so she keeps it kinda
quick.

she gave me a list of questions and asked
me which i wanted to know the answer to.

oh. if only i saw life as that easy.

so i picked.

what happens to you when you die?

silly, ter.
don't you know better??

too close of a question to me right now.

so she shared her beliefs with me and asked me
if i saw the comfort in them and what i thought
of it all.

i got teary.
told her i couldn't tell her cause i wouldn't go
there til after she left. told her i was teary
today and told her who i was thinking of.
she knew of a loss of mine.
told her i refused to think about it in front of
her as i would just cry.

i'm chucklin' just thinking of this.
she's so sweet.
comforted me a bit and then
got right up and said she'd let me think.

i love her heart.

mine can be pretty goofy at times.

so.
i went and brought all that up.

man.
will i ever learn??

so, now i'm ponderin' death.....

what a day!!!

No comments: