Saturday, December 20, 2008

bounce....bounce....bounce.....

between being raised catholic, and coming from
german farmer roots, i have this rule thing.
this responsibility thing.
i definitely try to be responsible.
it's even a joke around here.

soooooo when i BOUNCE a check, i get a little crazy!

bounce.
bounce.

guess what i did??
big time.

grin.

so i did the usual freak out and ran around gathering
money! kinda nice there were places to gather money
from...

but i cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong.
as far as i can tell, i HAD money in my account!!

i've um...bounced before...yeah, i have.
but it's always been stupid mistakes that i've seen
afterwards. you know the OHHHHHH YEAH! thing!

well, i've looked and looked and looked and can't find
the OHHHHH YEAH thing anywhere.

so this is a new situation for me.

so i thought i'd try something new.
it's saturday, i got money in there. monday i'll call
and see if i can wheedle my way out of charges...

and in the meantime....i'm gonna put all this on the
back burner of my mind.

i'm gonna see if i look at it fresh tomorrow if it'll
all make sense!

and if it doesn't???
i don't know.....
strangely enough....i'm not all worried.
it's large enough to make me worry....
and it's just not doin' that.

is it possible i really am learnin' how to not let
money make me crazy???

wow. wouldn't that be cool......

this is the first time in my life a bounced check
is making me more curious than crazy.
and even going a bit beyond and making me reflective.

either i'm gettin' way more trusting...
or way more flakey!

1 comment:

Sorrow said...

oh
you know i know this story..
bounce bounce bounce
Like tigger
but still scratching my head?
How exactly did i do this??
so glad your not freaking!