Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ha!

ya know....i've tried the choosing thing before
(see post below)
and it doesn't always work.
i mean, sometimes it does.
and i keep tryin'.
but sometimes it just so flops.

not today!
ha!

i chose good and it just keeps gettin' better!

my mood is totally different than the one i started
with, and that's a very good thing.

the plan was to grab the day and really pay attention
to little terri's needs too.

there have been several times that i had to juggle
those needs with a few things goin' on.
but each time, i consciously acknowledged it and
went right back to what i needed as soon as i could.

what a difference that's making!

still over my head busy, still over my head everything...

but over my head happy at the same time.

yes.
i love it when it works out.

oh.oh. that makes me think of hannibal in the a-team.
i want everyone to know i never ever saw that dumb show
til this year when my kids showed it to me!! (and yeah,
i fell in love with murdock) but that thing hannibal
always says....

'i love it when a plan comes together.'

yes!

No comments: