Sunday, December 21, 2008

in my favor!

so i did it!
i tried my laughin' thru it thing...
and i added the idea of seein' everyone
as a treasure....
and the most amazing thing happened...

i ended up seein' MYSELF as a treasure!
ha!
go figure!

there are people in my life who have
loved me so real it's incredible.
people who have so been there for me
they have actually convinced me at times
i was worth the bein' there for!

and there have been people in my life who
have not. and who have definitely convinced
me i was not worth it!

today i saw quite clearly and beautifully that
the scales had toppled into my favor!

that all that negative stuff had not only
NOT won.....it's gotten old and boring.

ha!ha!ha!
old and boring!!!!!!
who woulda guessed??!!

all those times of tears and frustration and
angst......has turned into old and boring!
yawn.

ha!
ha!

i know real well now that i've got so much good
to concentrate on.....and so many things worth
my energy....and that i'm kinda my own treasure
that doesn't need everyone on the planet to think
so too! that that's okay.

we're all so different.
and we're all on our own journeys.....
and everyone's gotta be allowed to walk in their
own style....i keep tryin' to allow that for people.
today i felt real strongly that

that includes me.

and i don't have to hide who i am!
take me or leave me, it's okay!
cause the scales have toppled in my favor
and i know i'm really okay just the way i am!!

and all that negative stuff?
go ahead and keep that to yourself....
i don't have any room for it! the scales won't hold
it any more! they've toppled,toppled, toppled.....
in my favor!

i can feel a new song comin' on......

topple, topple, topple......in my favor.......
oh yeah....they toppled, toppled toppled right
into my faaaaaaavoooooor!!!

yes!

No comments: