Wednesday, January 21, 2009

blog breaks

i just took a break.
had to eat some popcorn.
food.
i wanted food!
so i ate popcorn and read some blogs
and treated myself....

came back to find a comment from someone's
blog i was just reading! lol!
we both musta been taking a blog break!!

i rarely comment back to comments. try not to.
but mary put out something that i had been thinking
regarding the intention blog....

i asked myself this morning what could i do to help.
mary pointed out that i already do. (help)
(thanks, mary)

i had kinda nudged myself on that this morning
and told myself to realize that i did help already.
(i have a hard time seeing that) so i made an effort
to see. and i saw.

but i'm thinking there's a difference in the intention
part....

i want to intentionally take that question thru the year
with me.

right now i kinda stumble into helping.

but what if i was looking for that???

like the only other time i did the intention thing....
it was something like 'this year we're going to reach out
to as many women as possible.'

well......i already was reaching out to women. but what
that did was direct every business decision i made.

does this help us reach out?
would there be a better more effective way to do that?

it was cool too as it actually helped me get clear on
decisions i had to make.

so i was thinking the same kinda thing here.

it just kinda fine tunes it, tweaks it, puts it in
the front of my mind.

altho.......get this.....
i'm not ready to commit to this yet!

it floated into my brain today.
if i'm gonna commit and make my business decisions based
on my intention, and hold a knowing inside myself,
well, then........i want to be sure to really feel it.

so i'm sitting with it all for a bit.

it sure seems to feel right tho.

and if that's the case....how do i INTENTIONALLY help.
where does that lead me???

hmmmmmmmm..........
thinking........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it bad to comment back to comments? (you said you try not to)

Merry ME said...

I believe when you are ready to put your intention to work the places that most need your help will appear.