Thursday, January 29, 2009

a vow to my heart.

i'm redoin' one of the prints.
it's called 'a vow to my heart'....

the thing with workin' with all these
bone sighs, ya stop payin' attention to them
after awhile.

but i'm mellow today, and quiet, and i just
rewrote this quote out.

it's probably right on the side of the blog too.
i didn't even look...ya see, i just don't pay
attention after awhile....

but this...
it caught me today, and whispered to my heart...
and reminded me of a lot of things i needed to hear.

-a vow to my heart-

i will work on the act of listening to you
and my listening abilities will grow.

i will honor those things you relay to me
and act upon them.

when i act upon them, i will know that i am
living my truth and owe no explanations to anyone.

i will believe in your ability to accept all emotions,
and will not close down to protect you.

i will direct my energies and power to places that
will strengthen you-
not deplete you.

i will follow you in the way i wish the world would
follow you.

the child of the universe and the heart shall meld
and we shall dance as one.
----------

felt kinda good to write that out again.....

1 comment:

Sorrow said...

OOOOOhhhh
I like this!