Monday, February 16, 2009

a bone sigh to the rescue

did i say days?
did i say hours?
(see post below)

how about minutes?

and get this......it's a bone sigh
that's helping me.....

that's so darn cool.

i was just diggin' thru my bone sighs
for something i needed and came across
this one:

and i asked the universe for answers
and was given someone to love.
somewhere deep in my heart i heard a voice,
'learn to truly love beyond yourself and you
will find those answers.'


shoot.
shoot.
shoot.

it's not about me, is it?
it's not about my personal convenience,
or my personal idea of what it all 'should'
be like, is it?

it's about love.
and caring.
and....
this is huge......
GETTING BEYOND YOURSELF.

read that part again.
THAT is the big thing here...

okay.
okay.

so i just took the first step back to those
original thuoghts of this morning....
because i see that i am not loving right now.

i've seen this around me several times recently...

friends of mine pulling in and not being love in
certain instances in their lives because of the
hurt that had happened to them....

and i watched.
and i wondered what would win out.
the hurt or the love.

and i knew darn well...it was up to them.
their choice.

and now.
here it is in my very own lap.
what will be my choice.
because it IS a choice.

it's a no brainer for me.
if i can see it, i know which i want.
it's the seeing it that's the hard part.
the knowing that you have the opportunity
to grab love, to be love.

i miss that a lot.

or it takes me a bit to see it....

well, i just saw it.
and it changed EVERYTHING inside of me.

way cool.
now.....i'll let it sit a bit and grow.

so then maybe i can pick up where i left
off this morning.......

and the journey continues......

No comments: