Thursday, February 12, 2009

musky ter

i gotta tell ya...
i smell fabulous.
absolutely fabulous.

i just had lunch with someone who
matters a ton to me.

it was at her house. and she made it all
pretty and had another friend there.

and at my spot was a present.
yeah.
a present.

i love presents.

and it was one of the coolest presents
i ever got.

musk.
for women.

grin.
yeah.

see, this friend of mine actually reads this
crazy blog. and she remembered a post where i
talked of not being able to wear pretty smelling
things cause i had a body chemistry that rebels
against these things....

first of all, she read that.
she took the time to come over and read.
then she remembered it.
she actually remembers this stuff.
THEN she actually got me some stuff that smells
awesome on me!!!

she said it was geared to work with your body
chemistry!

who knew?!

all the way home i kept thinking 'mmmmmm i smell
good!'

i just covered myself in it just now.
laughing over here.
NOW i REALLY smell good!

to have a friend like that...it means the world
to me.

to have a friend light a fire, make a pretty lunch,
do all the dishes for me, hand paint the wrapping paper
that she wrapped an incredibly thoughtful and delicious
gift in......and then to share in great conversation with...
well.....

how cool is that?!

i've been noticing the beautiful women in my life lately.
i sure am lucky!

not only lucky....i smell pretty darn good too!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

I'm feeling really connected and grateful for women in my life too. I've been wondering if this it what it means to be a crone. That you reach a certain age where you are so settled in your own skin that you can embrace other women from the heart.