Monday, July 18, 2011

a smile explosion

oh my gosh.

i thought it was all the work i had done the last ten years.
i really did.
i mean, it is.
that's there too.

but that's what i was giving all the credit to.
to this great moment i had.
i gave the credit to the work and the thought and the
figuring out and all that stuff.

um.

helloooooo???

and then bob goes and says something about it's because i finally
believe i'm loveable and worth loving.
that i could speak my truth the way i did.

that i didn't need anything because i finally believe that.

oh wow.

oh wow.

OH. WOW.

why didn't i think of that????

he said that'd change everything if i really did start believing that.
which i have.

oh wow.

oh wow.

yes, i think i'm loveable....and yes, a little bit thick headed!!!

cause i didn't even think of that!!!!!!!!

ha~!

ha!

ha!

i didn't even think i'd ever get this far.
i didn't even think i'd ever feel loveable.

and now???
it never even occurred to me just how much that would affect my life.

like, um, terri.......in EVERY way!!!!!!!!

ha!
if this blog could hold my smile right now it would explode off the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughing~
It's been a while since I have had the time, but this post, man!
this one!
I could see grins raining off the computer monitor! what a visual!
your the best lady!