Monday, May 19, 2008

a great phrase.....

well, well, well,
i'm thinking i'm getting a lesson smashed in my face.
okay.
i'm gonna take it on.

seems to have to do with self doubt.

seems to me i need to stop with that stuff.
i can't seem to get that lesson all the way to my bones.
and i'm rememberin' that thought i had....if something
doesn't go to my bones, then some part of me isn't
buyin' it.

so some part of me is self doubting. some part of me
doesn't trust me...doesn't believe in me.

hmmmm.....

okay.
piece of cake.
find that part of me that doesn't trust me/believe in
me......and change the viewpoint.

how hard can that be?!

hard.
prolly hard.

so what?
i'm gonna try anyway.

first stop......my dreams.
then some walks.
then visuals.
then maybe releasing.
then grabbing again.
more dreaming........

whatever it takes......
i'll do whatever it takes.
because it's been long enough.

"enough already."

i'm gettin' to like that phrase.

No comments: