Thursday, July 24, 2008

back at it........

okay, so i plunked myself down smack on the floor,
sat with my legs straight out, lifted my head to the
sky and bawled.

grin.
okay, okay.......maybe just the little terri part of
me did.

but i felt like doin' that!

then i whined to a friend.......(big terri did that)

and then i sat there some more on the floor....(back
to little terri)

and then i picked myself up and said 'WELL?!'(both parts
of me did that)

so i'm typin' it out right now and then going off
to tackle the world.

it's up to me, isn't it???
it's entirely up to me.

and big girls keep on goin'........and keep on doin' what
they gotta do......and they make things work the best they
can.

i can do that.
i'm a big girl.

and i'm a little girl......
and i'm a teenager....
and i'm ancient......
and i'm everything........

it is what it is, isn't it?
and maybe it's delicious even when it isn't.

grin.
back at it.......

No comments: