Friday, July 25, 2008

denise

you gotta love friends.
where would we be without them???
seriously.

first there was my best buddy coachin' me on the phone
today.....and it was some darn good coachin' that really
helped. it really mattered to me.

then i came in to a note from a really special friend,
denise.

her entire note put me in a different place. it reminded me
of all the things i believe in......she reminded me of the places
i've been and the places i want to go to. she reminded me to
live my dreams. all in the most loving, graceful, fun way.

here's a quote she included in her note that i thought was
worth sharin'.....

"Self-Love is our deep personal conviction that, when the music stops, we're absolutely okay...Self-love lends us much more than the power to care for ourselves as individuals in every way that we can conceive; it empowers us to thrive." -- Maurice Taylor and Seana McGee

wow, huh?

i loved that.
i love denise.

wanted to share........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and me too you chica
tons
and
tons
xo
d

Anonymous said...

Wise women speaking the tribal language of love for one another...Yes...you've got to love that!!