Saturday, July 19, 2008

in training

thinking hard this morning.
on how to make a difference.
how to help.

there's really only one place to start,
isn't there?
ya gotta start with yourself and THEN move
on from there.

i don't treat my body healthy enough.
i'm 'not bad' on the scale of things...
but i'm not sending it the messages of love
and respect that it deserves.

and i want to know why.

i think i need to get a grip on that before
i can offer more to the world....

i just set a goal for myself.......
ONE WEEK of treating my body the way it should
be treated.
AND THEN i sit down with myself and ask myself if
i'll continue.
if not....WHY?
if so....then another week and more asking.

gonna take a month to watch myself.
if i REALLY want to help, to make a difference,
to touch my world.....i need to be loving me in
the process. and that is the most tangible way i
can think of.....

so.
i start there.
this very moment.
i'm going to consider myself 'in training' to
love the world.....
this could be interesting.......

No comments: