Wednesday, August 6, 2008

unclogging

there's something in that quote from yesterday
that's lingerin' in my mind.
(well, the whole darn quote is lingering in my
mind!) but the part about letting the energy reach you...
that part.

i really like that.
and i can see how that's a really big deal.

i'm kinda watchin' some big stuff goin' on right now.
it's not DIRECTLY affecting me, but i'm close enough
that i'm gettin' a whole lotta indirect wind.

and all the different emotions i have about it are
actually cloggin' up my system.
i hadn't really thought about that til i read that
line about letting the energy reach you.

you kinda have to unclog for that, don't you?

and when some kinda life drama is goin on with me or
close to me, all the emotions fill me on up.
well.....that's an okay thing.....as long as they don't
clog me. don't block me.

wonder how you manage the balance??
right now i see i'm not.
and i think just seein' it is a big help.

and i think focusing on allowing naturally releases
the grip on the other....

i hope so anyway.

No comments: