Monday, October 27, 2008

amazing grace

so i'm tryin' to find my way back into my heart,
ya know?

josh is in the room next to me practicin' amazing
grace.

i love that song.
just love it.

many different reasons.

was unpacking some mats and thought...ya know......
i want to hear that.......
so i hopped on youtube and grabbed all kindsa
different versions and just wasn't hittin' anything
i liked.

was standin' up to go make lunch when i did a random
pop on some kid. what the heck. click.

ohmygosh.
how'd she do that???
she bellowed it out.

SHE was the one.
SHE was the one that touched my heart.

and she's 'nobody.'

yeah. you know what i mean.

not famous.
not grown up.
just there.

a kid.

kids are everything aren't they???

kids are so cool. she was inbetween kid and
young woman....that inbetween stage.

and the little terri part of me uncurled
her self and sat right on up......

the song.
the young girl.
the part inside of me.
it all swirled together.........

wow.

amazing grace.
how sweet the sound....

No comments: