Tuesday, October 21, 2008

flat on the floor

wow, did i get sappy tonite.

i listened to a song that brings things
up outta my depths.....and man, does it
make me cry.

i thought of love that i wanted so badly
and it just wasn't in the cards....
not gonna happen....had to let it go.

and i thought how i found love. how someone
really loves me and how incredible that is
to me. and i have no idea how to thank
him for the gift of that.....

i was just walkin' around the house feelin'
all sappy and i walked back in the studio
here. got a couple things sitting here that
i need to attend to tomorrow....
and i read the notes on my desk from these
people......and the love between us is so
fabulous.....and they're people i work with!!!

ever feel so lucky you could just fall flat
on the floor with the overwhelm of it all?!

love is all around.
it may not have been in places i had wanted
it really bad....but it's in places i had
no idea it would be......

and it's there. part of my life.
and i'm feelin' so overwhelmed i think i gotta
go fall flat on the floor!

1 comment:

Zura said...

Ter, as ususal you have beautifully said something that I feel but am unable to express. Lately a phrase I use a lot is "I feel like I will burst from the gratitude". I love reading your words and feeling that connection...that we experience the same things even though we're far apart.