Wednesday, October 22, 2008

take me, lead me, show me........

a series of things yesterday....

think it started with talkin' to him about
grabbin' his life and doin' what felt good.
to talk like that, i gotta reach into my own
well of that stuff and pull that out....

i touched that inside me and stirred it up
real good.

then a conversation with a shop owner friend
about perspectives and keepin' mine straight.

then a note from a new shop owner that filled
me with inspiration....

woke up feelin' kinda empowered.
tellin' my guy about it this morning on the
phone. finish my story. there's a pause.
then he says 'it's been a long time since i've
heard you like this....'

yeah, i think to myself......two years.

run upstairs and bump into yo and zakk. zakk
asks me how i'm doin'. empowered! i squeal and
start jabbin' him. his eyes go wide. he says
'you know, it's been a long time since you've
been like this.'

two years! i say loudly!

what is it with all these guys?!

it's been two years, okay?!

so i walked....and i threw it all out to the
universe. like the old days...

lead me, take me, show me.....

BUT i insist....i do NOT need to be kicked in
the teeth this time.

i'll do my part.
i will be open, alert, and willing......
just no teeth get kicked in.

and so i struck up another deal with the universe
today.......

take me, lead me, show me.......

i'm in.

No comments: