Thursday, October 16, 2008

my drive home

drivin' home alone in the dark...
when i'm tired....

hmmmm....seems like i'm just askin'
for ghosts to come on over and visit me....

so many things came up in that car ride home....

all the things that brought me to the complete
muddle i've been in for a long time now.

the one i feel like i've stepped out of.

all those questions swirled around me.
and i just don't know where i'm at..........

altho.......it's not all bad.

i saw someone i haven't seen in a few years...
i saw he hadn't moved on an inch....
not one inch....

i may not have a clue where i am....
but at least it's a different spot!

where does it all take me........
and what the heck is it i really believe?
and does that really matter anyway?

and will zakk wait for me or get up after
just sitting down here.........???

i think there's only one thing left to do...
gotta go throw zakk on the floor........

No comments: