Thursday, October 16, 2008

wow!

well, look what happens when you sit in a
different spot once in awhile....

doin' some art in a corner i don't usually
work in....looked up and saw this taped up
for me to remember.

i stopped everything and just sat with it....
i'm pretty sure this is from the author
dawna markova. not positive, but almost....

ready for your breath to get taken away???

i will not die an unlived life.
i will not live in fear of falling
or catching fire.
i choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible,
to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
i choose to risk my significance,
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom,
and that which comes to me as blossom,
goes on as fruit.


wow!
is that wow or what?!!!

1 comment:

Sorrow said...

Wow..
double wow..
:)