Monday, November 17, 2008

changin' my vibes!

sometimes i can just be a maniac inside.
so much to do, not enough time to do it all...
gotta figure this out and that out....

ohmygosh.

so i found myself in maniac mode on my walk
today.
ew, terri, this sucks.

so.
the lesson over the past few days has been
'it's a choice.'

i really hate the feeling of not enough time.
i get stressed and don't enjoy much of anything.

so..
i'm changin' my little vibes!

josh sent me a picture last nite of the my favorite
martian guy with his little antennas up pointing at
me saying 'got vibes?'

oh man.
it's perfect.
(ya gotta love josh!)

yeah, man!
i got vibes!
i got yucky vibes!
and i'm changin' 'em!
cause it's my choice what vibes i'm gonna have.

there is enough time.
things are going smoothly.
life is abundant.
and i am not a cranky crazed woman!

there is enough.
always.

No comments: