Sunday, November 16, 2008

enjoyin' the weather!

ohmygosh is it gorgeous out!!

i got to do yard work this morning!
that is always a tickle as i don't get
much of a chance to get outside like i'd
like to!

the wind was blowin' and the air was crisp.
perfect.

i was out cleanin' my garden up when yo
came thru with the leaf blower.

yeah.
leaf blower.

i'm a believer in rakes myself.
but.....it's been the guys' job these
days and if it's gas powered, they'll do it.

so he's out there roarin' in my ears and
i couldn't believe it. hmmmmm.......
i thought it was gonna be a peaceful, connect
with the earth kinda morning....
hmmmmm.....

well....it was so loud i could actually sing!
i never sing so anyone can hear me.
so i never sing while i do yard work.

so there i was singin' away cause who could tell?!
it was too darn noisy to hear me!
oh what fun!
singin' and clearin' away.
the breeze kept gusting and i thought of all the
gunk inside of me i wanted cleaned.....

every time the wind blew, i felt like it was cleanin'
me right on out....

blowin' the debris out....
yes.

i was havin' warm flashes (haven't quite hit hot flashes,
but i do get the warm ones) keepin' me warm...
and i was just lovin' every second of it.

it's back inside now to get a little work done...
but the wind is still blowin' thru my insides right now...

weather just feels so darn good.
i gotta get out in it more!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

I had a mentor a few years ago. She used to tell her daughter, "Go outside and blow the stink off!" I believe you just described blowing the stink off! Thanks for the visual. And thanks for stirring the memory of one too long gone.