Monday, November 24, 2008

cold.

perfect morning for me to think about coldness.
i don't have any heat in here right now!
ahhh.....
a wee bit nippy in here.
yo's off to get pellets for the pellet stove,
so in just a bit i'll be toasty.

for now, coldness is on my mind.

wrote a note this morning to someone, explaining
to her that some people find me cold and uncaring.

it's kinda weird.
one thing i know is that i'm very warm and loving.
and i care a whole lot.
but yeah, there's those who view me differently.
and if i stood in their shoes, i might too.

because they don't know. they don't know my heart.
they don't know my stories. they just see bits
and pieces of an outside story.

they don't know what i'm tryin' to do with that
story. they don't know that i'm tryin' to live love.

it's got me thinking.

about the cold people.

we all know them.

but do we?

do we know them as much as these people know me?

wow.
wouldn't that be weird?

wouldn't that be weird if the people i view as
cold and uncaring are as warm and caring as i am?!

why not?
if those people can be so wrong about me....
can't i be so wrong about these other people?

hmmmmmm......
it's got me wondering.

it's got me wondering a lot.

we don't really know, do we?

and what if we approached it totally differently?

i gotta watch for that.
it could be a really interesting twist, couldn't it?

No comments: