Thursday, November 13, 2008

just my luck!

you know...it's the weirdest thing.
or not.

i decided today i needed a new approach
to some old challenges.

didn't know what, but knew i needed to try
a new way.

then i watched josh.
man, he got me all psyched.
he's workin' on manifesting his dreams!
he's been walking around saying "just my luck!'
in the most wonderful way. the opposite of how
you usually hear it.
and it's such a tickle. i laugh every time
i hear him.

i'm gonna do that!

and then....
things started happening one after another.

just really supportive friend things,
meaningful things, opportunities for me to
live how i want to live....good stuff.
really good stuff.

i noticed it. each thing. and thought, wow,
look at that....

and inch by inch i've gotten more and more
excited.

it's going to be a challenging season ahead
for me in several different ways.
but i'm thinking i'm in for the game in
a really good way.

it's not a 'everything is rosey' attitude.
cause it's not.
but it's a 'how i handle it is up to me'
kinda thing....

and i think i'm ready to handle it in a way
that would be really beneficial to me.

i don't know. i know i'll slip, stumble
and get covered with mud.

but i also know that i'm gonna slip, stumble
and get covered with mud with some enthusiasm!

there is SO much to this life.
i'm gonna do my best to grab it.

and if something i've been doin' isn't workin....
well.....helloooo??? time to try another angle
and know that i CAN manifest what i want!

just my luck!

No comments: