Wednesday, November 26, 2008

more thanks...

i just realized that i'm a bean brain.
well....i knew that.......but sometimes i
notice it more than others.

the thanks posts will be scattered here.
mish mash. just figure it's artsy!
at least it's not upside down! (yeah, that's
a joke for a friend....)

bone sigh arts comes to mind on the thankful
list!

oh yeah, there's the constant daily gratitude of
the business payin' my bills and heatin' my house.
that's forever.

but there's the quieter things about it that i'm
noticing today....

it challenges me constantly to keep my heart open
and not be tight and self centered. it's my constant
warning signal for when i'm goin' in the wrong direction.
it makes me stop and ask 'is your heart open, ter?'
'are you giving freely?'

to have something in your life that constantly reminds
you like that....well.....that has got to be one of the
best things you can have. and i've got it.

that's so darn awesome cool!

and then......it's my teacher of trust.

it's been a slow year....this holiday season is stunning
in how slow! but the slow began months and months ago.

the fear did set in.
and the kids nudged me big time on that one.
they reminded me of all i had learned along the way with
bone sighs and all the miracles that happen constantly
thru it.

and the trust came back.
and it's stayed!
right thru this quiet holiday time.
i know we're okay.

bone sigh arts is no way just a business....
it's part of me...and it's beyond me....
it's my sanity....it's my insanity.
it's my anchor....it's my sail.

sitting here, i realize what a gift it is in my life.
and i realize that doubting it is like slapping it in
the face....

there isn't a speck of doubt in me this morning...

just a whole lotta gratitude.

to bone sigh arts...i bow down and thank you!

No comments: