Tuesday, November 18, 2008

walkin' again....

i'm back to my walks and jump ropin' in the
morning....and man, it feels good.
i think i go a wee bit insane without that
routine!

got a note this morning that i held in my
heart as i walked....

someone who hates herself.

man.
man.
man.

why is it so darn hard to love ourselves?!

i wrote back, of course....
but wondered what good my words could do.

it's inside of us...
and up to us....

how bad do we want it?
funny, huh? it's only a mindset away....

sometimes, for me, that's miles of raging
waters that don't seem crossable....and
sometimes i'm there. no sweat at all.

it is the oddest thing.

we just gotta know it matters to keep
tryin'. and it matters to help each other....

i walked and held her in my heart.
she may not know that, but i do.
and maybe somehow that helps....

i think somehow it matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!