Sunday, November 23, 2008

way cool shop owner

there's a new shop owner who has totally stolen my
heart. i love this woman!
she wrote me the most beautiful note.
i want to put the whole thing up here....but don't
think that's exactly appropriate.

here tho......is a line from it.
i had to share..

What do we have to offer the world?
Our hearts. And that, is all we need to remember
because that, all by itself is much, much more than
enough. That is everything.

i just love her.
and i actually get to work with her.
how cool is that?!

visit her shop here!

1 comment:

Merry ME said...

There used to be a shop I loved in California - JB Victoria. It was full of angel stuff, and books, and cards, and handmade things. And it smelled divine. I would walk in and lose myself in the femininity of it all. And no matter what you bought, a $3 card or a bagfull of presents, you got the coolest giftwrap in town. Lots of curly ribbons and bows and incense. If I close my eyes I can still smell it.

So tell me ... what does Three Sisters' Spirit smell like?