Sunday, January 11, 2009

adventures ahead....

family dinner at josh's tonite.
i was smarter tonite! pot luck!
way fun. everyone brought so much food
that we were all stuffed and josh is well
stocked up. worked really good.

we pulled out in three vehicles.
(my guy and his son were there too)....

pulling out in a crowd seems easier.

the sad thing came over me. zakk was driving.
i could just feel. sad was laying itself down
on top of me.

not as bad as last week. nowhere near as bad.
but it's there.

so i got out of the car at my driveway and thought
about the stuff about me settling too much in
safety and security. (see posts below)

well, okay.....not doin' that means looking forward.
stepping forward. being brave.

if i'm gonna do the leaping, running full tilt and
diving stuff, then i gotta get a good strong stomach
again.....

so.
sad's there.
yeah.

but i'm not gonna do too much dwelling.....

a little yes.
i think that's healthy.
but not too much.

i've got some work ahead of me this week.
i gotta figure out all the ways i've settled
and unsettle myself.

grin.

that should be an adventure......

No comments: