Thursday, January 15, 2009

a nudge from the universe...

just before i fell asleep last nite,
i read this:

'even more than our experiences,
our beliefs become our prisons.
but we carry our healing with us even
into the darkest of our inner places.
a course in miracles says 'when i have
forgiven myself and remembered who i am,
i will bless everyone and everything i see.'
the way to freedom often lies thru the
open heart.'

(from kitchen table wisdom, rachel remen)

the timing was perfect.
i smiled big, my heart leapt, and i felt
like the universe nudged me last nite.

2 comments:

Merry ME said...

I loved Kitchen Table Wisdom. I may have to pull it out and read it again.

standing still })|({ said...

wow, terri, that is quite a bit there... a HUGE bit! not sure i can absorbe it all at once, as a whole, but i know i will. i have that book, i'm gonna have to mark that page, what page would that be on??? ;O)

i have been enjoying your posts a lot lately, as i have you linked on mine soi won't lose you in the hussle of everyday life.

glad you are doing so well, and am able to express such happiness so freely, that makes me smile! :OD

ttys

lovingly,
~coral