Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i admit it...i'm a wuss.

thank goodness a couple of mom's wrote and
told me they could relate to my feelings
today with zakk's teeth.

my gosh.
i feel like a total wuss.

i have been frazzled all day.
i gotta say in my defense tho, zakk would
frazzle the best of us.

he's so darn stubborn and bull headed and
every thing has got to be questioned.

josh asked him on the way home if he told
the doctor how to take his teeth out.

yeah. this was as he was totally drugged
explaining his medication to me....

sigh.

so besides his thick headness, he's got
this forever stuffiness that made me worry
that he might have a problem with the whole
procedure. that really nagged at me while he
was in there...

and then throw in the bloody gauze and his
delight in showing me and teasing me about
popped stitches....(which aren't popped but
add great fun to the whole thing on his end)...

and the fact that i'm a complete wuss when
it comes to my kids' health....

i'm not the model of care taking calm.

it truly has made me pause several times and
think of the friends of mine who actual do
REAL care taking....

my gosh.
i hope they cut themselves a lot of slack.
that's one heck of a job.

i don't have one coherent thought.

all work today has been done in 15 minute
intervals as we rotate ice packs....

thru the daze, i keep thanking the universe
my baby's okay. then laughing at myself for
being such a wreck.

there's only one thing to do at this point...
i gotta go make a 'mustache monday club' over
on face book. i got to.

it's about all my brain can handle right now.

oh!
it's ice pack time!

No comments: