Friday, February 13, 2009

painting love in some of the darker corners....

i got this quote in from the daily love....

"The more I think about It,
the more I realize there is
nothing more artistic than
to love others."

thought that was perfect to prep for
valentine's day!

my guy thought i always loved
valentine's day.

grin.

silly man.

no.

of course not.

i used to hate it.

and then i figured out that it wasn't about
the guy who gave me a valentine....it was about
spreading love wherever i could.

and then it became my favorite holiday!

the holiday of love!

you get to spread love around that day.

oh so easy.
oh so fun.

wait.
stop.
easy??

yeah.
it always has been easy for me.
there's always people i treasure and want
to tell.....

but readin' that ol' quote (who, by the
way was quoted from vincent van gogh which
adds to the awesomeness of it!)...made
me think.

how about with the people i don't find it
all that easy to love???

ahhhhhh.......
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
sighhhhhhh.........

oh yeah.
THOSE PEOPLE.

for pete's sake, terri, can't you just
go do some joyful loving tomorrow?
do you HAVE to throw in a challenge???

grin.

yeah.

i do.

cause seems to me that the challenge is
going to add to the art of the whole thing.

it's gonna add to the depth of the color of
that day for me.

if i really want to learn how to be an artist
with this love stuff....well, then, i'm thinking
a little challenge is part of the game.

hmmmmmm........

and the colors begin to swirl in my mind.
what will i paint?

No comments: