Friday, February 20, 2009

a really cool guy

i have always liked this guy.
i stumbled on his site one day and stopped
to read some of his writings and liked him
right away. i'm now on his newsletter list.

his inspirational topic for this newsletter
was the 'medicine of trees.'

oh yes.

i do like him.

he said the native americans refer to trees
as 'The Standing Ones'.....how awesome is that?!
i think i will hold that in my heart for the
rest of my life....

and he goes on to talk about an experience he
had when a tree talked to him.

oh yes.

i do like him.

and finally, he ends it all with a meditation he does
where on breathing in he thinks 'just my presence...'
and on the out breath 'is enough.'

i read that and just about melted in my chair.

want to check him out?

it is my pleasure to introduce, mister david cronin.

No comments: