Monday, February 16, 2009

thought combination day

it was tough to get up this morning.
i had wanted to get up and conquer the world...
but when the alarm went off...
ohhhh the thought of actually taking the
holiday off filled my head.

as i took my walk, i seemed half way between
both worlds....focused work day/mindless lazy day.

my brain went all over the place. random strings
of thoughts twisting everywhere.

ranging from my seventh grade shop teacher,
to the meaning of life....

at the end of every random thought, i seemed to
come to the same ending.....

the same thought that has been on my mind for
weeks now...

live it now.
live it fully.
be present.
embrace the gift.

trust has been the other theme with me that
will run rampant, end thoughts and be all i
can come up with as any kinda answer to anything.

i haven't combined them yet.
they've been separate thoughts at separate times...

but i'm thinking...
the time has come to combine them.
to filter all my thoughts with BOTH these concepts.

ohmygosh.
can you imagine if i could???

hmmmmmmm.......gotta start sometime.
since today's a holiday and i need to do something
to make it feel different........perhaps it's time
to do this!

it's not only presidents day.......it can also
be thought combination day~!

why not?

deal.
i'm in.

let's see what happens......

No comments: