Monday, March 2, 2009

inside, outside, all around!

wow!
you want gorgeous, you should come over
to my neighborhood today!
wow!

just got in from a winter wonderland
walk.

and how perfect it was too....

ever since that last post, i've been
thinking of where 'infinity' is.

there are two places i can go looking
for it. (infinity...god....limitlessness...)
way down deep inside of me. i feel no ending
there...i feel it can go forever....

and the sky. way way up and beyond.....
above me. i can get lost there and touch
things beyond me there.

today as i walked it was as if i had stepped
into another place with all this snow....
and i thought

'infinity inside me.
infinity outside me.
infinity all around me.'

and somewhere discombobulated and jumbled
inside me i got a glimmer of what the 'all is
one' statement meant.

shoot, i thought, maybe that's my new mantra!

infinity inside me.
infinity outside me.
infinity all around me.

maybe i'll just have to use all of these!!!

No comments: