Thursday, January 28, 2010

mightily blessed...

it's birthday weekend here again in the house....
we're comin' up on zakk's EIGHTEENTH birthday!
tell me how that happened......
jeesh.

and so there will be major celebrating the
next few days.....

tomorrow i should be quiet as i'll be too
busy gearin' up for it all......

as i paused here,i looked up on the wall
right behind my computer...pictures of the
kids all over it....zakk as a little guy.
never knowing he was a little guy.
always thinking he was as big as his brothers.

what a kid.
what a young man.

what an absolute gift to celebrate with
these goons this weekend.....

i have been mightily blessed......
toasting zakkie bean!

1 comment:

QnDani said...

Happy Birth Day Zakk and mother of Zakk!!

and Terri....when you figure out how that happened, please let me know 'cause I have one that's 33 and I'm really trying to figure out how THAT happened!!!